What Kevin does:
• Leadership for marketing teams
• ABM and B2B execution and training
• Digital strategy consulting
• Content direction and creative writing
Announcing my new book:
A little more about me:
I’m a creative marketer with B2B confidence, communications leader, music enthusiast, Mets fan, sci-fi nerd, lazy playwright, and proud coffee snob. I love the continuous evolution of digital advertising and the strategic creativity of brand development. I grew up in San Luis Obispo, California and have since lived in Rochester, New York, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and Spokane, Washington. I’m currently living in Oceano, California with my wife, 4 kids, and a fluffy and needy Goldendoodle named Hudson.
My favorite professional accomplishments include self-publishing a book on digital marketing, interviewing Bill Maher for a magazine, and beating Jimmy Kimmel at his own game. I also founded a music-journalism site called Behind the Setlist.
See the scope of my work in a viewable PDF.
Direct PDF Links
Last Updated June 2021
Best Practices for Implementing Intercultural Communication in MarCom
ABM: 1:1 Campaign Case Study
Though video is not my primary function (that would be digital marketing and writing!), I am passionate about video communication. I have helped produce commercials, created a series of shorts, and have consulted on various projects.
Here’s a fun thing I did.
WHAT I DO
• Cross-functional project leadership and management
• ABM and B2B marketing, strategy, execution, and sales team training
• Digital strategy development (SEO, SEM, organic traffic, paid media)
• Content creation, creative writing and public relations